May 14, 2009

One out of 237!

There are days when I take a about a thousand photos and have 3 dozen good ones, so many I don't know which ones to blog about. Then, there are days when I take a million (not really but it's a bunch!) and get 1 shot that I like. One single photo that makes me say "Ooooo, I wanna play with that one!" This is my one photo from 237 shots taken yesterday afternoon. The clematis on the front lamp post finally bloomed so I had to get a pic of it.

This is the original with Pioneer Woman's Boost action ran on it.

This is the same photo with a Sheispretty Texture (the blues 2) applied. Check out her Sheispretty Deviant Art texture page. She is sharing some excellent textures.

and one more with the Antique 1 Sheispretty Texture.

I couldn't get the blending mode (overlay, soft light, etc.) to look right with these textures so all I did was applied the texture as a new layer and then reduced the opacity and touched up a few spots with my eraser that I wanted to show a little better until I had the photos just way I wanted them.
I love hearing your opinions on which you like best, so please let me know!

No comments:

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!