May 20, 2009

My Country Farm Boys

We went to Papaw's house last night, and the guys who put out his crops each year had been working. In the field next to the house was this...

Little boys cannot resist tractors. The guy that drives it told them to come back today and he would take them for a ride. They got to ride in it last year and I didn't think I was ever going to get them out of it!

Jake said he couldn't really ride in the tractor anyway because he didn't have his boots on.

Luke was just happy to be at Papaw's, wearing his very favorite Grave Digger shirt, sitting on a gigantic tractor all at the same time!

No comments:

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!