May 2, 2009

The Growing Babes

There are days that I have absolutely nothing to blog about and feel like I lead the most boring life in the world and then there are days like today! I wandered outside with camera in hand and started shooting. I uploaded and had several good shots to play with that covered several different subjects. I think I'll be stingy and only post one a day so I don't seem so boring when I have nothing to blog about later this week!

I have already blogged about the geese but I did promise an update on the baby chicks, so here they are!! They are growing so fast!


Hey who is that woman with that camera?? Is that Momma??

No comments:

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!