Rules of the game.....tell 10 honest things about yourself that most people don't know, tag 10 new people to confess their 10 things and link back to the person who tagged you! I love these little games because #1. Your readers learn things about you that might not normally come up in regular blog posts. #2. Your link gets shared on other blogs, which leads to more readers/followers/friends.
Ok, here goes....
- I sleep with one foot out from under the covers at night.
- I've been known to wet my pants if I laugh too hard (you're not the only one Curley!)
- I once weighed 250 pounds.
- I was terrified of heights as a child, yet I spent 2 years rock climbing and repelling back in my 20's and LOVED it.
- I studied my butt off through nursing school graduated with a 3.9, passed the RN N-Clex exam 8 years ago then stayed at home and had babies!
- We had an outhouse and no running water (my mom drew water from a well) until I was 9 years old and I'm only 36 (that's KY for ya!)
- I could beat all the boys on my bus at arm wrestling and mercy (remember mercy?) in high school (even the football players). Please don't tell any of them I wet my pants when I laugh too hard!
- I cannot raise my right eyebrow...I can raise my left and I can raise them together but not my right one alone!
- If it's supposed to snow, I cannot sleep (at all)...good thing I don't live in Canada (or Alaska!) I also put my shoes on during T-storms - I think I do this because my parents always made us do it (I wonder if it was for our safety or to keep 4 kids occupied instead of scared of the thunder - either way I still do it).
- I have lived several different places (even Nashville, TN) but never felt "at home" until we bought this house and farm and moved in 1.5 miles from where I grew up without running water or a bathroom. There are some things I just could not live without now! Those are 2 of them!