May 1, 2009

End of My First Work Week

It's Friday and officially the end of my first work week. It was fun and I am working with 3 really awesome gals. Even though I am enjoying the social stimulation that I haven't had in several years, I still look forward to having everything set up at home so I can stay in my pajamas, kiss the boys by on their way out the door with Daddy for preschool, pour another cup of coffee and work at my own pace. This also means I can stop and put away a load of laundry, scratch the cats ears and leave the door to the deck wide open so I can hear all the nature/woods/farm sounds while I work. I always loved working from home. Guess I'm just a homebody.

I haven't blogged a lot in the last few days. We are all adjusting to crawling out of bed in the morning and leaving the house. This is the first time all four of us have had to get up, get dressed and be out the door by 7:30 a.m. I also feel like when I get home I need to spend time cooking supper and doing laundry; two chores that I used to accomplish during the day as a stay at home mom.

There are a few things I want to add to my blog. I would love to start adding photos to my recipe posts. I think it makes them much more interesting and appetizing. Now if I can just find time! I also need to get pics of all the new things blooming on the farm. We have had rain for the past 3 days and are supposed to get 3 to 5 more inches this weekend. I'm glad we live on a hill!!

So please keep following and reading along. When we get settled into this new routine, I promise more pics and more posts!

No comments:

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!