May 16, 2009

Burrito Dish

6 meat burritos
1 pkg. shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 can enchilada sauce
1 can Rotel diced chilies and tomatoes
1/4 c. chopped onion
1/4 c. chopped green pepper
Black olives (optional)
Sour cream

Layer burritos in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Top with onions and green peppers. Sprinkle with 1/2 cheddar cheese. Top with enchilada sauce. Bake for 15 minutes (20 if burritos are frozen). Remove from oven, top with Rotel, sprinkle with remaining cheese. Add black olives if desired. Return to oven, bake just long enough to melt cheese. Add sour cream when serving.

No comments:

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!