April 3, 2009

Yard Sales!

That's where I've been this morning! I got lots of goodies. I got a huge clay pot for flowers to go on the back deck. It has a little pedestal to sit on. Now I just need to decide what to put in it. I'm thinking some sort of water feature but not sure yet. I got a few craft books and an old Land O Lakes butter serving tray, a new pair of Croc knock-offs still in the box. I have them on now because I have completely worn out my other pair.

Here's my pot....


J went with my mom and I, and he got a few things too. He got a new cowboy hat and a vacuum cleaner! Yep a vacuum cleaner. He loves to vacuum and he got a little red Dirt Devil. Check him out! Please ignore the fact that he doesn't have pants on. When he walks in the front door the pants disappear. It's like magic!


And one more of my big boy.....


I'll be back with a recipe after I get a cup of coffee!

No comments:

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!