April 4, 2009

A Photo Snapped By My Oldest Son

My boys are always finding my camera and snapping a million pics of NOTHING or at least they are nothing to me when I have to look through 300 snapshots of a blade of grass, the corner of a door, half the mirror on the truck, etc. but while scrolling through the pics from last Thanksgiving something caught my eye. J had borrowed my camera and put about 40 shots of a tree on it but this was right there in between a pic of a leaf and one of his own nose holes...

Pretty good shot for a 4 year old!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That is incredible! It's amazing what we can see through a child's eye.

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!