April 1, 2009

Time For Bed

A quick list of my day...
  • Got a call about my interview. I go in for part 2 tomorrow...yeah!!
  • Called and set appointments for Jake's Kindergarten screening (eye exam, physical, etc).
  • Talked to the neighbor and borrowed a billy goat to ummmm, keep the nannies company for a few days, if you know what I mean!
  • Planted some tame blackberry bushes
  • Potted up some hens and chicks and grape hyacinths.
  • Went fishing with mom, didn't get a single bite.
  • Joe mowed the yard for the first time this spring, cut grass smells so good.
  • Made a set of 9 textures to share in Photoshop, will post them soon!
  • Finally got the kids to bed
  • Checked on the goats
Now I'm heading to bed! Night all!

No comments:

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!