March 27, 2009

TGIF!

Usually this is what I call my Freebie Friday because I am without children and free to do whatever I choose BUT today I have company. Jake is staying home from Preschool because he hurt his big toe! I figured it was a good enough reason to keep him home and spend the day with him because I really missed him yesterday and we don't get to do a whole lot of things together (just the 2 of us). I'm starting to panic a bit over the fact that he will be in Kindergarten 5 days a week come August! I'm going to miss him so much!

So today we are going to get mulch for the flower beds if it doesn't rain. We have to pick up some catfish for our pond. The otters ate all our big catfish so we are getting 100 small catfish to restock. I need to get dog food and chicken feed from the Amish feed store and then call and schedule Jake's Kindergarten prescreening on wither April 16 or 17th.

That's our plans for today. I'm sure I'll be back with a recipe and a recap of what we get done!

No comments:

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!