March 31, 2009

Ugly Nellie

Let's see....a critter for today....why don't we go with Nellie, my friend Glendee has forbidden me to call her by her full name, Ugly Nellie, but Nellie is UGLY, so ugly that she's cute and sweet and lovable and scratchable. I'm sure she's standing at the gate looking this way just waiting for me to come and scratch her ears and chin.



There's a heavy rain today and a chance of T-storms. All I have planned is mopping, cleaning, laundry and maybe a little Photoshop time. Not much excitement for today.

We got our fruit trees planted yesterday evening and I got a large planter of elephant ears planted for the back deck. More gardening will have to wait until things dry out a bit.

I think I might try my hand at making some textures in Photoshop today, if I have any luck I might just share them! Check back later for textures (or at least another recipe!)

No comments:

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!