March 30, 2009

French Toast Casserole

Thanks Aunt Ta' (she's actually my SIL named Tammy but the boys call her Aunt Ta'). We have started celebrating Christmas at my mom and dad's house by having breakfast on Christmas Day. It seems to be the only time of the day that everyone can be in the same place at the same time. I always call and make sure Ta' is bringing this!

FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE
1 (16 oz.) loaf cinnamon swirl bread, cut into cubes
6 eggs
3 c. milk
2 tsp. vanilla
Confectioner's sugar
Pancake syrup

Place bread cubes in greased dish. Mix eggs, milk and vanilla. Pour over bread. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar. Serve with pancake syrup.

Mmmmm!

No comments:

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!