March 28, 2009

Mud Monkeys!

Like "a moth to a flame", "alcoholics to the bottle", "hormonal women to chocolate", and all those other idioms and sayings that mean "can't stay away from it" I give you...

"My boys to mud!"

I could beg, plead, yell, bribe and beat (not that they get beaten often) and they would still not be able to stay out of it. I always say, "Didn't I tell you two NOT to get in the mud?" and they both look at me with those big innocent eyes and say "We're sorry Momma!" like they had no choice whatsoever, but I guess when it comes to little boys and mud, both are just too irresistible.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!