July 21, 2009

MckLinky's Blog Hop - Favorite Recipes

I have decided to jump on board with the blog hop this Tuesday! It has to do with food so I'm all in! I love new recipes. I will be submitting a few different ones that are already listed in my blog plus adding this new one for today. Make sure to go on over and join the blog hop. You'll get a lot of advertisement for your blog plus a lot of great recipes! You can click on MckLinky Blog hop at the bottom to get there and add your recipes!

Here's a new one from me. This one is not in my cookbook but will definitely be in the next one.

Zucchini Bread
3 eggs
1 cup canola oil
2 cups sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
2 cups zucchini, coarsely shredded
1 (8-oz) can crushed pineapple, well-drained
2 cups flour, unsifted
1 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 tsp. nutmeg
1 cup nuts, finely chopped (optional)

Beat eggs and add oil, sugar and vanilla. Beat until thick and foamy. Stir the zucchini and pineapple in with a spoon. Combine dry ingredients and stir gently into the other mixture (just to blend). Add nuts. Bake in 2 greased and floured loaf pans at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done. Cool in pan for 10 minutes and then turn out onto cooling rack.


_____________________________________________________________



MckLinky Blog Hop

7 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Love zucchini bread! And you made it printable to :)


Stopping by via the blog hop to check out your recipe.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/random-blurbs-and-smores.html

Coupon Teacher said...

This looks great, too bad my zucchini plant bit the dust!

Jennifer said...

Just stopping by to say thank you for following my blog! I love zucchini bread. I have never tried making it with pineapple before. Sounds delicious and I am going to try this recipe.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great recipe! Thanks.
-FringeGirl

Carol Murdock said...

I printed it and I'm going to cook it tomorrow!

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

that looks awesome miss ky farm girl! : )

Callie Brady said...

Great recipe! Good luck with the nest boxes. I had to make my nest boxes dark before all the hens started using them.

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!