July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

to all of you out there in Blogland! I am getting in here a little late but our Internet connection has been sporadic most of the day. We had a wonderful cookout at my mom and dads last night and ate WAY to much delicious food! I made Pioneer Woman's Firecracker Shrimp and everyone LOVED them. Good thing I did my 3 days of Couch to 5K this week. It is getting easier and I already feel more energized.

We got some much needed rain today and it stopped and cleared just in time for the fireworks tonight.

We were out working in the yard today and found a stranded critter. I took pics and will share the story tomorrow! I need to get these wild children to bed tonight! I hope you all had a very happy and safe holiday!

No comments:

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!