February 1, 2010

Snowy Weekend Fun

This is the first snow big enough for the boys to really get out and play in that they can remember and they made the most of it.

Slipping, sliding and sledding
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jake only rolled off a thousand times!
Photobucket
Luke was like a rock. He didn't roll off once!
Then we built a snowman ummmm woman!
Photobucket

Photobucket
She was a happy gal!
Photobucket
Luke had a long talk with her. Wonder what they were discussing?
Photobucket

Photobucket
We made snow angels!
Photobucket
and had a snowball fight...
Jake was mad at me in this pic.
Photobucket
But he got over it when he hit me in the head with a snowball.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And while other critters were out braving the snow, eating a little corn.....
Photobucket

Photobucket
The puppies had done their time in the snow, did their bathroom duties, chased the boys around the house and were ready to come back inside and get their big fat paws warm. I came in to check on them a little later and found them like this..................snoring.
Photobucket
Now they know how to spend a cold snow day!

8 comments:

Julie Harward said...

WHAT A FUN DAY, THE SUN, THE SNOW,LAUGHING,HAVING A RIDE, SNOW-LADY,WARMTH....THE BEST OF TIMES! :D

Jen said...

Great Pictures... Great Family Fun Memories!

Rose said...

Great post and pictures. Brought back many many memories for me. Love the pic of the pups snuggled up and asleep! Looks like a fun day with the snow. I'm waiting to see my sister's pics of it, from Elkton area. Guess I'll have to remind her. I hope she got some!

tberry29 said...

What fun times! Love the idea of pulling the sled with the 4 wheeler..thats how we would have to do it too..no hills here..Just flat pasture.

Callie Brady said...

Wonderful photos! Love the darling snowlady. Well, looks like she has curly hair. Cute. Great photos!

Anonymous said...

The snow pictures are great! I know the kids are loving it.
We don't see much of it down this way. It has been years since we had snow on the ground.

The puppies are so cute! I wish we had our Jill when she was a puppy. She came from a Basset Hound Rescue center years ago. We are crazy about her but she sure does a lot of night barking!

Enjoyed the deer pictures too.
Have a great day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos! Looks like a blast!

Marianne said...

New follower here, just wanted to say Hi...great pictures and adorable puppies!

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!