February 23, 2010

Pretty Kitty

I don't know if anyone here remembers but several months ago I blogged about moving 27 bales of hay to get to a meowing and obviously stranded one-day old baby kitten. The mother had them on top of the hay in the barn loft and the little gal had fallen in a hole. I couldn't just leave her in there crying like that! So here she is.....all grown up....well sort of.....she's not very big!

This is Midge.
Photobucket
She's such a pretty gal and as sweet as can be. She has two brothers and she's only half the size of them. Not really sure why she turned out to be so little but she's one heck of a mouser! She can catch a mouse before the other two even realize it's running through the feed room in the barn.
Photobucket
She has one of those smooshed up little faces that make her look like a purebred but she's just a beautiful little barn cat and I wanted to share her cute little face with you!

9 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I love cats and she is so pretty. Glad you could dig her out!

Julie Harward said...

You have a heart like mine...I would have done that too! She is a little beauty...a sweet little spirit...always worth saving...bless your heart! (I am having a GIVE A WAY)..come see :D

Jen (emsun.org) said...

I love Midge's face! She's gorgeous.

Country Whispers said...

She's super cute! What a sweet face.

Jen said...

She is sooooooo pretty!

Cheryl said...

She is pretty. Does look like she has some purebred in her.

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

i love kitties, too! i do remember that post and thank you so much for showing us how cute she is. her coloring is gorgeous!!!

Rose said...

What a cutie! And a good mouser is more valuable than pure gold!!

Janet, said...

That is the perfect name for her. She has the cutest face, I'm so glad you saved her.

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!