October 20, 2009

Vote! Vote! Vote!

I am sure most of you already read Suzanne McMinn's awesome blog Chickens in the Road, if not, you should! Go check it out! I read her blog daily and it is one of the blogs that inspired me to start my own. She is in a talent search to be the SAM-e good mood blogger. You can read about it here. Then, follow the link on her page or click the button below to vote for her (you can vote once a day). She really wants this job and I think she would be great at it.

Vote for Me
Good Mood Gig from SAM-e


Thank you!

3 comments:

Callie Brady said...

Yea! I voted and I will vote for her everyday. Hope she wins!

Arlene said...

I love that blog too!!! Voted!!!

Shelley said...

I love that blog too - one of my faves!!

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!