October 14, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

I just love going to the pumpkin patch in the Fall and seeing all the spectacular colors! It was even more fun this year because Luke and I got to go with Jake's kindergarten class on their first field trip!

We went to Wurth Farms. We all loaded onto a wagon for a hayride and made our way to the pumpkin patch.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Along the way we saw
spiders
Photobucket
a graveyard
Photobucket
a mummy
Photobucket
and a VERY colorful Frankenstein cow!
Photobucket
and lots of other scary things!

The kids loved running amongst all those big orange jacks!
Photobucket
The boys actually found time to stop and get their pic made with me!
Photobucket
This is Jake and his best friend Luke.
Photobucket
My little one and the giant pumpkin.
Photobucket
I thought this wagon and cornstalk horse were amazing!
Photobucket
and how would you like to camp out in one of these?
Photobucket
We had a great time! Jake attends a private school and here's his kindergarten class with his teacher Miss Sara and her baby girl Madison.
Photobucket
and here's the whole gang (First grade, Kindergarten and a couple of tag alongs (Luke and his friend Gabe)!
Photobucket
Thanks for going on our pumpkin patch trip with us!!

7 comments:

Katy said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun!!! What a beautiful day as well!

Anonymous said...

This looks like so much fun! I remember advertising for Wurth Farms when I lived in that area. I worked in Paducah for 5 years before moving to Ohio. ~smiles!

Ruth Kenney said...

such fun.and great Kodak moments!

Andora said...

That was amazing!!!...and the cornstalk horse was pretty creative..your son sure is a cutie pie...thanks for the trip...that was a really nice post....

Cheryl said...

Thanks for sharing and inviting us. Great pics and looks like every one had a great time.

Elle Bee said...

That looked like so much fun. You've got a fantastic pumpkin patch there--looks like they really go all out.
elle

Country Whispers said...

Looks like so much fun. Thanks for sharing your pics with us!

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!