He's still very dizzy and has to be kept up so he doesn't hurt himself or something hurt him. He has improved since Monday and hopefully he will continue improving. I don't think the vet knows exactly what's wrong with him. First thought was poisoning, ruled that out and went to head injury, decided against that and said inner ear, then went to toxoplasmosis. After doing my own research I think he has Feline Vestibular Disease. He has these exact symptoms so I am hoping he makes a full recovery. He is on antibiotics and Antivert for his dizziness.
More good news: The construction guy came out last night and looked at the floor joist. He says he can repair the joists and install a new vapor barrier to stop the condensation for $600 - $700. I was thinking in the thousands and that it might involve ripping my kitchen floor out. He says it can be done from beneath so we are so happy and THANKFUL!
We have open house for the kindergarten class tonight so I need to fix some supper, check on the kitty and the goats. With everything else going on I forgot to mention that our baby goats are due within the next 10 days! I have them both in their stalls with fresh bedding....it's just a waiting game now. I will post pics as soon as we have new arrivals!
Don't forget to check out the give away!
My Country Blog of This and That Forum
I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!