November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just stopping in to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day was blessed with family, friends and way too much good food! I know mine was! We went to my mom and dad's to eat at noon. My brother's, sister and their families were there. My grandmother and one of my aunts and uncle were also there. We all had a wonderful time and I brought home more food that I took! We have enough leftovers to last until the Christmas feast!

Joe and the boys have been playing video games all evening and I have been LAZY and enjoying every minute of it! I should have been out digging my elephant ears, we're supposed to get our first freeze tonight!

I have a couple new recipes to share soon!

3 comments:

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Wishing you and your family a belated but heartfelt, blessed and Happy Thanksgiving weekend!
Blessings from the Cabin,
Claudia O.p

Sandy said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, too! Thanks so much for all of the great recipes you are sharing. I love to bake. I want to try the pumpkin rolls--yum! from Sandy @wholesometalk.com

Anonymous said...

I am a little late. It sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving!

I love your blog, especially the blue sky banner and butterflies. Some day it will be spring again?!

Have a wonderful day.

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!