June 23, 2009

Tag...You're It!

I got tagged by Chicken Momma over at Hen House Diaries!
Here's my photo....

This photo was taken during the Kentucky Ice Storm 2009 back in January. The trees are still trying to recover from it. We got over 2 inches of ice with snow on top and were without power for 16 days. Thank God for generators!

The Rules:

1) Go to your photo files…Select the 6th photo folder

2) Select the 6th photo in that folder

3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.

4) Then, challenge 5 blog friends to do the same!

I tag...
1. Manitoba Musings
2. The Secret Flower Garden
3. Schmoopywood
4. Prairie Flower Farm
5. Tiny Farm Blog

Don't forget about my Patriotic Give Away. You still have time to enter and tell your friends about it!

1 comment:

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

hey there, i have something for you on my blog!! hope you like!

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!