January 25, 2013

Canon and Photoshop!


Two things on my "I LOVE" list and I have them both back in my life!
I got into the habit of using my iPad and iPhone  then I pulled out the Canon and dusted it off.

 photo farmsunset2_zps09d0963f.jpg
Why did I ever put it away??

 
 I also got my computer back from the repairman, and I have Photoshop again!  
I would have cried happy tears, but I was in too much of a hurry to use it again!
I have missed my Photoshop so much!


And I had this beautiful sunset to play with!

4 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

Lorraine said...

really lovely. I got a dslr for Christmas and want to learn to do so much more with it~

Anonymous said...

Dwello is the right place to buy Homes. Buy your new homes with confidence with dwello. Dwello - Right Address is Waiting.
Mass Metroplis
Mass U Foria
Matruchhaya
Mayfair Hillcrest
Millennia

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!