December 10, 2009

The Winner Is.....

Tammy at A Stitch in Thyme!!

Congratulations! Please email me through the "contact me" link in the sidebar with your mailing address and I will get this in the mail. It's already boxed up and ready to go!

I am planning to do a tutorial on how I do these light blocks for as later blog post.

I have not forgot all of you. This is such a busy time of year with Christmas and my oldest son's birthday (the 19th) that my schedule is a bit packed, plus I'm working this year too!

If I make it through December, I plan to be back blogging more often! Thank you for being faithful followers and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am ridiculously over the moon about this win. I was so hoping and hoping for my husband as he loves these glass block lights. I'm absolutely thrilled, just peaches and whip cream right now. THANK YOU!!!!! Oh and did I say I was excited? In case you missed it, I'M THRILLED. Thank you. Hugs. Tammy

Julie Harward said...

Yea for Tammy...that is always so fun! Your place here below..looking so beautiful! Come say hi :D

Linda Stubbs said...

The pictures are beautiful of your home. Hope you have a wonderful CHRISTmas!
Blessings, Linda

Elle Bee said...

Merry Christmas to you too! And congratulations to the winner.

Kentucky Farm Girl said...

Tammy, I got this sent out yesterday so you should have it soon. If the bow gets a little flattened just fluff it back up and the plug in the bottom should be slid in a bit so the bottom of the block sits flush on the table. I'm always afraid the light will get pushed all the way into the block during shipping so I leave it out some. Hope you enjoy it!

Arlene said...

Awww.....congrads on th ewin!! I have one of the light blocks and it is plugged up 24/7 and its so beautiful!!

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!