January 8, 2012

Chocolate Pudding Cake

(Photo to come)

CHOCOLATE PUDDING CAKE
1 box chocolate brownie mix (with or without nuts)
2 boxes chocolate pudding
3 cups milk
1 tub Cool-whip
1 cup chopped walnuts
Hershey bar

Bake brownies in a greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
Let cool. Using a pizza cutter, zigzag cut up the brownies into chunks but leave them in the pan.
Mix pudding and milk, chill.
Pour pudding over brownies when cooled.
Add layer of cool whip.
Using a potato peeler, make decorative curls of chocolate on top of the cake.
Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.

If you want to be really bad - Add a layer of cherry pie filling on top of the brownies!

Enjoy!!
PRINTABLE RECIPE


3 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh ! My !....................this sounds so good!! love your blog

Michelle said...

I have made a version of this before and it is so very good!

mamajil said...

Delicious....going to make this for my nephews birthday tomorrow.....I know its gonna be a hit!!

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!