March 29, 2009

Pineapple/Green Pepper Cheese Ball

This is an awesome cheese ball recipe that I got from a friend of mine while in nursing school several years ago. I have made it numerous times and always get asked for the recipe.

PINEAPPLE/GREEN PEPPER CHEESE BALL

1 can crushed pineapple
2 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
1 T. chopped onion
1/2 c. chopped green pepper
1 tsp. salt
Chopped pecans

Using a paper towel, squeeze all liquid from pineapple. Mix pineapple, cream cheese, onion, green pepper and salt. Can add some of the pecans to it. Shape into a ball. Place remaining pecans on outside of ball and serve with Ritz crackers.

PRINTABLE RECIPE

No comments:

ANNOUNCEMENTS

For those of you who are new followers/readers, don't forget to check out the forum and join in on our discussions there.

My Country Blog of This and That Forum

I love each and every comment my blogging friends leave for me!


All images and graphics on this page were made by me with the exception of that little rooster! He came from Beth Logan's Checkered Chickens at pccrafter.com. Photos were taken by me and graphics were created using Photoshop CS2.
If you see something you like please ask for permission before using it!
Thank you!